Robben Island Tour(Half Day) The standard tour to Robben Island is 3.5 hours long, including the two half-hour ferry rides. Ferries depart at 9am, 11am, 1pm and 3pm, weather permitting, from the V & A Waterfront in Cape Town.
- Boat trip across Table Bay,
- A visit to Mr Mandela’s Prison cell,
- A tour of the infamous Maximum Security Prison,
- Spend time and interact with an ex-political prisoner,
- A bus tour of the Island,
- Time to explore the Murray’s Bay Harbour precinct attractions, such as the Muslim shrine and the museum shop.
Other Tours you may like: